Monday, January 5, 2009

simple survey of life.

lets answer crappy question with a crappy answer.

1. what do you understand the meaning of life?

erm...well to me life just like a playground field, although from far it look rather fun but there are many obstacle we have to go through.

2. who do you cherish the most in life

my family and my friends.

3. what can you see in 10 years from now?

my black and white MINI COOP!!!!

4. if u have a choice between chocolate and life which would u choose?

wow! though question...hmmmmm.....i love chocolate and i need my life to live so that i can eat the chocolate...hmmmmm...argh!!!!migrain!!

5. what is ur valuable possession in life?

my family, my friends and future mini coop!

6.what is the most important thing u cant say no in life?

CHOCOLATES!!!!!

7. do you have a crush now??

nop!

8.the 3 things u need in life?

food,clothes and shelter

9. ur future boyfriend would be?

changmin tvxq!

lastly

10. who do you care the most?

my family,my friends and future boyfriend

No comments: