Friday, January 16, 2009

friendship i have.

the most precious thing other then the love of family is the bond of friendship. I grew up talking to my self and weird as it sound i found out the best friend i had that time was me. As i start to grew i try as hard as i can to break away from my own world and step in the real world where making friends is priority. so i eventually decide to make friends with people which i do not even have a clue who were they.

As the year past, i made good and bad friends. no doubt i love and care for them, but sometimes people who just do not how to appreciate what you is just a waste of time. I manage to found the real best friend for me went i was in form 4 to form 5 and continued untill i step in the college life.

in school my circle of friends was more with ivy, sue, and ira. although, school life have ended for us we still chat and contact each other one in a while. as for my college life my new friends are mei yuin and naza. these two people made me feel comfortable being around them and i what ever it takes i will always cherish them same as i cherish my 3 best friends. they all are equilly the same and i love them so much.

if u guys actually read this blog one day. this is my massage to u guys.

thank you so much accepting as your friend. i know all this year or month i can be such a spoil girl towards you guys and im sorry. you guys are the best friends i ever have and no matter in future time even when we have a new life, i will always appriciate and love you guys. you guys were the people who lent me your shoulder went i end up gloomy as return of favour my shoulder are always free for you guys. Ivy, Sue, Ira, Mei, and Naza. no matter what lets keep this friendship till we grow old. thank you again for being my best friends!!